Capacity per panel: 80 kg
Panel thickness: 25-40 mm (up to 80 mm (1 channel) for a "shade screen" type mounting)
Panel types: Wood, Aluminium, PVC,etc.
Track: Anodised aluminium
WIN-SLIDE 2 high-end sliding systems.
- COMPACT: reduced vertical space requirements across the range, with 3-directional adjustment maintained. The brackets have diagonal oblong holes for more stability. New compact pelmet - return pulley integrated into the end stop.
- TIME-SAVING: spacing between track fastening points increased by 50% (from 44 to 66 cm)
- SAFETY: new end stop with 2 anchoring points in the track
- INNOVATION: new damper ensuring panels open and close softly.
- 1 leaf;
- 2 leaves sliding in opposite directions;
- 2 leaves in double channel;
- 3 leaves in double channel;
- 4 leaves in double channel.
316 or A4 stainless steel – also known as marine grade STAINLESS STEEL – is designed for use in polluted, aggressive and marine outdoor environments. The addition of 2% molybdenum increases its pitting corrosion resistance, making it the recommended grade for use in coastal environments.