Personal Data Protection Policy
Mantion SAS undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out as part of its activities complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Why does Mantion SAS process your data?
Mantion SAS only processes personal data for specific, explicit, legitimate purposes. Mantion SAS does not process personal data in any way that is incompatible with these purposes.
We use your personal data for various purposes, including to process your orders and respond to your requests, manage our relationship, carry out surveys, improve our products and services, as well as our online content and your user experience, manage your account and the programmes you sign up to, analyse the activity on our websites, carry out marketing activities and more generally, manage our sales activities.
Mantion SAS collects personal data for the following purposes:
– To process product orders. This information is collected to deliver your order, receive payment, send you information about the status of your order and to manage contracts.
– To respond to your information requests. If you contact us, we keep records of your correspondence or your comments, including your personal data, in files dedicated for that purpose. We use this information to provide you with a personalised service in our subsequent communications.
– To offer you the technical support you need. This personal data is necessary to identify your systems, understand the product configuration, examine your questions and provide solutions.
– To manage our relationship. This includes our communications with you, including via emails and newsletters, about products, services and the digital content you have acquired, to enable you to make the best use of it.
– To carry out surveys and questionnaires. We collect personal data from individuals who voluntarily participate in surveys or questionnaires. We use this information to get to know you better, measure your satisfaction and improve our products, services and digital content.
– To manage your account. When you register, we use your personal data to give you access to digital content and our services, to authenticate you and interact with you.
– To comply with our legal obligations, such as corporate, accounting and tax obligations.
What type of personal data do we process?
Depending on the case, Mantion SAS processes your personal data, collected directly from you or resulting from the use of our products or services.
Mantion SAS only processes data or a category of data when strictly necessary for the purpose required. You can find information on these purposes above.
Mantion SAS processes the following categories of data:
- identity and contact information, such as your name, company, position, email address, telephone number, photo, age band, postal address.
- professional information, such as the type of customer, supplier, prospective customer, position, job title, decision-making authority, period of purchase; acquisition and use of Mantion SAS products, services and digital content or, if you are responding to a job offer.
- your interactions with us, such as your requests, orders, complaints, responses to surveys• financial information, such as your bank details
- data traffic, such as device and system identifiers, your user login and password for our sites, your login information, the referring website, the type of browser used, the content viewed and your location, determined from your IP address.
Who receives your data?
The data collected is for the internal services of Mantion SAS and its subcontractors, such as banks, insurers, employment organisations and IT suppliers.
The data processed may subsequently be sent to the competent authorities, on their request, in the context of legal proceedings, legal research and requests for information from the authorities, or to comply with other legal obligations.
What is a cookie?
The term cookies covers all the trackers deposited on your device, subject to your preferences, when visiting our site. The purpose of cookies is to collect information about your browsing habits and send you services appropriate to your device. The cookies are managed by your Internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie is able to read or modify the information contained in it.
Cookies used and purposes
When you log onto our site, we may, subject to your preferences, install various cookies on your device for the duration of validity of the cookie in question. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your preferences, depending on the settings of the browser software you use when you visit our site.
The cookies we issue enable us to:
• Make it easier for you to browse our site
– by remembering the information on the form you have completed on our site (registration or access to your account) or to the products you have consulted on our site
– by giving you access to your account on our site using logins or data that you have previously entrusted to us
– by implementing security measures
- Measure the audience on our site
These cookies enable us to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and use of various parts of our site (products consulted, journey) to make our services easier to use.
- Offer targeted advertising
These are cookies used to show you advertising or to send you information appropriate to your interests on our site or outside our site, when you browse the Internet.
Third party cookies as a result of the applications on our site
The Site contains computer applications from third parties, enabling you to share the Site content with other people or to tell these other people what you have viewed or your opinion on a Product, for example.
The Publisher has no control over the process used by social media sites to collect information about your browsing on the Site, related to the personal data they possess. We recommend you consult the privacy protection policies of these social media sites so that you are aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through the application buttons.
You may choose to deactivate cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you of the cookies saved on your computer.
Deactivating all the cookies may affect your browsing experience on our Site.
What are your rights?
You have a right to access, rectify and erase your personal data.
You can exercise your rights at any time, by contacting the addresses below:
Mantion SAS, 7 rue Gay Lussac, 25000 BESANÇON – FRANCE
Any request to exercise your rights must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document (national identity card issued by the French government or European Union identity card or passport, residence permit issued by the French government, temporary residence permit issued by the French government or Travelling Community identity card issued by the French government). You will be sent a response within one month of receiving your request.
You always have the right to object to our marketing communications. Your prior consent is requested when required by the applicable law. If you no longer want to receive emails, you can unsubscribe by following the link at the bottom of each email we send you.
Amendments to the Data Protection Policy
This Personal Data Protection Policy may be amended.
Last update: 07/2020.