Capacity/door : 150 kg
Panel thickness : 12 mm
Track : Aluminium
Movement : Straight
A straight sliding system for 12 mm thick glass doors, combining a sleek and classy design with operational versatility.
- The clamp is suitable for use with Securit glass so there is no need to drill the glass panel in any way.
- Well-designed : the outside of the clamp is smooth to allow for different finishes (with or without a clamp pelmet).
- Robust : the rollers are reinforced with stainless steel (providing durable resistance to corrosion).
Choose your Tracks and brackets
Choose your Kit
Gear for STARAL GLASS 150Ref: GD0033
Gear for one 12 mm thick door, includes :
- 2 stainless steel rollers with precision bearings + installation template
- 2 anodised aluminium clamps
- 2 track stops
- 1 brushed stainless steel lower guide
- 1 bubble level for installing the track2 wipes to clean the glass of any grease before fixing the clamps
- Allen keys and installation instructions
Choose your Long clamp covering
Clamp covering – 12 mmRef: GA4121
- LONG CLAMP COVERING*(covers entire width of door) Aluminium covering for 12 mm clamp consisting of 2 clamp pelmets and 2 end pieces. Length of clamp pelmets = 1.5 m (cut to length)
Clamp covering – 12 mmRef: GA4123
- LONG CLAMP COVERING*(covers entire width of door) Aluminium covering for 12 mm clamp consisting of 2 clamp pelmets and 2 end pieces - Length of clamp pelmets = 3 m (cut to length) * Coverings are made of anodised aluminium. They are available in raw aluminium (to be painted) or painted on request in your choice of RAL colour